Sunday, June 12, 2005

Three in the air

I first learned to juggle in grade school. My sister bought a book about juggling and I was able to learn in a few days. I learned a few other juggling tricks and have juggled infrequently since then.

When I was on vacation I had the chance to try juggling three clubs for the first time. It's much harder at first than juggling three balls. I've been practicing for a few days and I can keep it going for about five or six seconds. It's also very tough on my hands and my fingers are quite sore.

I think that I'll try to get better at this and I'm thinking about buying my own set of clubs. A few weeks ago on ESPN I saw a juggling competition that was dominated by Olga & Vova Galchenko. The host of the program was Penn Jillette and he said that these two were pretty much better than anyone else in the world. I'll never be as good as those two, but I hope to begin enjoying this "new found" hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home