Saturday, June 11, 2005

Vegas Bets

I'm not much of a gambling man so I only played a few slot machines. I went back and tried a particular kind of slot machine that was popular a few years ago (and that I won a bit of money on) and now could only find at the Monte Carlo. Unfortunately, the machine's luck seems to have faded as much as its popularity.

I also tried a couple of machines at the Bellagio and the new Wynn-Las Vegas. I left both establishments with very small profits ($3 & $1, respectively, playing nickels and pennies).

I played mostly at the Stratosphere before going to bed for the night. Up until the last night I had lost about $30 playing mostly quarter or dollar machines. I was playing an Elvis-themed progressive slot machine on that last night and won the largest non-progressive jackpot available. It was the most money I've ever won on a slot machine, or anywhere else for that matter. It's not a fortune, but $400 on a quarter slot-machine is still pretty sweet. My net gambling profits were over three hundred dollars. I shared a hundred of it with my two traveling companions and left Las Vegas on a very happy note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home