Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Incredible Shrinking Blog

Not dead, just resting.

I don't think I've been getting into the whole spirit of blogging. I was into it, if you go back and look at the first few weeks of the blog, but certainly not lately. So I will now attempt to give all of my faithful reader(s) [C'mon, Sloth, not even you read this thing regularly. -ed.] a Larry King style digest to keep you all happy.

• Upgraded my monitor to a Dell 2005FPW. It's a 20 inch widescreen (1680 x 1050) that also pivots into portrait mode. A big improvement over my old 17 inch Hitachi CRT.

• World Youth Day 2005 in Cologne looked great. Thumbs up to the Pope.

• I see Mark Shea has resumed blogging. Thanks for picking up my slack, Mark.

• Been listening to Fr. Roderick's podcasts. Great stuff. When does he find time to sleep?

• Just read that the TSA will allow small pointy things onto airplanes again. Great news for pocket knife fans like me.

• Have the Ragemonkies mentioned the new Kong movie yet? If not, why not?

• Whatever happened to Marcel Marceau?

• Saw Keira Knightley on a late night talk show. Fantastic!

• Joe Paterno's still got it.

• Peggy Noonan is the best writer out there today. Bar none.

• My favorite contributor on NRO's Corner is Cosmo.

• My heath insurer send me a new card because they changed my benefits. Who knew? Not me, at least until they sent me the card.

• The Social Security people sent my grandfather information about the new Medicare prescription benefits. Great, except my grandfather died in 1983.

• Been watching the furor over the new Xbox. I remember when Atari was the thing.

That's all for now. I'm off to Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home