Saturday, December 16, 2006

Howdy Do!

Long time no see, comrades. Lets get things up to date.

• Okay, I'm the world's worst blogger. But I'm back now. For how long, I don't know.

• I've fallen in love. Head over heels. She's wonderful- kind and warm, devoutly Catholic and she loves to sing. Did I mention her ineffable beauty? I fervently pray that we have a long and happy future together. If you can spare a few seconds, please say a prayer for us. Thanks.

• My weight loss. I'm down around 75-80 pounds since last January and down over a hundred from my all time high. I haven't been too strict since Thanksgiving and I don't foresee too much progress before Christmas, so a new push will begin with the new year.

• I'm thinking about making a career change. My current situation isn't that good but it's comfortable. The thing is, I know that I can't keep doing this for the rest of my life. I am capable of so much more. I just need to get off my (no so fat) ass and make it happen.

• After about fifteen years of wearing the same pair of glasses, I finally got a new pair. But I rarely use them since I now wear contact lenses. I love my contact lenses.

• Clothes- When I was at my fattest I viewed clothes mainly as a means of warmth and to prevent nudity. But since losing weight I've discovered that I have a sense of vanity. I am by no means a fashion plate, but I now care about the way I look.

• I've been working on my singing voice. I've always had a pretty good voice but I've become consistently good. Now when I record my voice, it sounds the way I think it should sound. Before it always sounded thin and tinny and too high.

• Prayer life- I've always been a man of faith. I've always believed in God even during periods when I would question my faith. My prayer life though, has sometimes been great but oftentimes non-existent. Recently, I've been praying regularly and sincerely. I pray in different ways- most times talking to God but sometimes listening. I believe the reason for my renewed prayer life has been the influence of the woman that I'm very much in love with. Thanks, K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home