Monday, August 22, 2005

Remember Me?

Hello again, faithful reader(s).

It's been a while, I know. I'd tell you that I'm sorry but I'm really not. Momentous changes in my life? No. Exciting new career? Haha. Some semblance of a love life? Are you on drugs, my friend?

No, the plain truth is that I didn't bother to post anything because I didn't feel like it. I don't really know why I started writing this blog. I suppose it's a form of self expression in a very anonymous (i.e. safe) form. I certainly know that I didn't start it so that people could search for Polident jokes on Google.

Whatever the reason for or against my blogging, I fully intend to resume semi-regular postings. And I will write them with you, my faithful reader(s), in mind. You know who you are.

Here's something for you if you have a broadband connection. It's a film not by Ken Burns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home